STERLING INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
Annual Dues: $100 or $270 (3-year membership) or $420 (5-year membership)
Available to individuals who work full-time and earn their income primarily from the Country Music industry.
- Voting Rights – Individual members have the exclusive opportunity to vote annually for CMA Awards and Election of Directors.
- Instrumental Healthcare – CMA offers an opportunity for all domestic Individual CMA members to obtain comprehensive health Insurance and Accidental Disability insurance, as well as purchase an exclusive health related member discount program.
- CMA Awards Tickets – Sterling Individual members have an opportunity to purchase two (2) tickets to the CMA Awards, subject to availability.
- Access to CMA Consumer Marketing Research
- CMA member discounts – For a list of CMA member benefits, click here. As a CMA member, you are entitled to discounts on various products and services including:
- Clarion Music Instrument Insurance – CMA members receive a 45% discount on Clarion Music Instrument Insurance (more information);
- Discounts on Industry Events, such as Billboard Conferences, Leadership Music Digital Summit, Next Big Nashville, NAMM and many more;
- The Parking Spot – CMA members receive a 15% discount at all Parking Spot locations;
- Billboard Magazine Discount – CMA members receive a discounted rate of $199.00 for Billboard magazine annual subscription.
- Access to My.CMAworld.com member-only Web site
- Access to CMA Industry InSites – An online educational series focusing on multiple topics, such as Songwriting, Artist Management and Record Labels.
- Online access to CMA Industry Directory – A comprehensive guide that lists Country radio stations, syndicators, satellite and Internet radio, plus an artist reference guide including record labels, managers, booking agents, publicists and more.